February 7, 2011

Ludovico Einaudi

It was really hard to actually pick the ONE song of his that I wanted to post on here to share with my ever so diligent readers. There's no favorite of his- they're all my favorite, really.

Ludovico Einaudi's music is serene and intoxicating. I know, an interesting combination. Listen to this, and you will understand. It's absolutely beautiful. I can't get enough of it. I went to bed last night listening to him, I woke up this morning listening to him, and even now, I am listening to him. (Obviously)

This piece starts out slow (the serene), but right in the middle it gets climatic (and intoxicating).

Really, enough said. It speaks for itself.

ENJOY

4 comments:

  1. I like your taste, Alli. And to Ann - Then why aren't YOU called a "groupie?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...so pretty. Googling him immediately!

    Also, I read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mind is so Facebook oriented that I wanted to "like" NWB's Comment.

    And Amanda- I appreciate your followings... Now, UPDATE YOURS! :)

    ReplyDelete